Office Design - Reception Office Plan

9:36 AM


Here is another inspiration board for the office that I am working on.

I just shared the plan for the entry last week.

Now here is the plan for the reception office.

This is one of the next spaces you see after the entry.


There is a set of windows from the entry into the reception.  I'm planning on hanging the House of Belonging "Follow Your Yellow Brick Road" sign on the back wall for all to see.  This was my inspiration piece.

To mimic the look in the photo with the pink flowers I purchased a unit from IKEA.  I'm looking forward to seeing it all assembled and in place.

The gray chairs are from Target.  The gold bug wall plates are as well.  Right now this will be a new position, but I am figuring it will be a girls office so I wanted to glam it up a bit.  I may do some kind of leg makeover on the desk.  I will decide when I see it in place.

This week things are starting to get moved into the new building.  Pretty exciting!  I'm looking forward to seeing it all together.  It will be a busy couple of weeks - getting everything in, and then deciding on any finishing touches that are needed.  I still have to order a black top for the IKEA unit.  Just a little more detail work to finish.  It's all very fun though.  The best "job" I have ever had.



I joined:
Inspiration Exchange Linky Party
Inspire Me Monday
 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Like us on Facebook

Subscribe